About Healthcare Ready
Healthcare Ready is a non-profit supported by both public and private sector partners that works to ensure patient access to healthcare, including medicines, during times of disaster.
Healthcare Ready has activated its virtual Emergency Operations Center (EOC) to support healthcare and public health response operations to Hurricane Harvey.
If you would like to request assistance from Healthcare Ready email us at Alerts@HealthcareReady.org or call (866-247-2694).
Support for Healthcare and Communities
Specific assistance includes:
- Rapid access to the right contacts in the private sector or government
- Coordination with federal, state and local officials, nonprofits and shelters to ensure coordination and assistance with access to medicine
- Coordination with HHS, FEMA, state EOCs, and private sector companies
- Assistance with donations to shelters
- Facilitating access to healthcare facilities to ensure deliveries and personnel have access into restricted areas or with resuming operations
- Sharing information and promoting the use of medicine assistance programs
Irma Roundup - September 30
Healthcare Ready Situation Reports:
Tuesday 9/5 | Wednesday 9/6
| Thursday 9/7
| Friday 9/8
| Saturday 9/9
| Sunday 9/10
| Monday 9/11
| Tuesday 9/12
| Wednesday 9/13
| Thursday 9/14
| Friday 9/15
Partner Situation Reports (Sit Reps) and Resources
County Level Emergency Contact Information
Patient & Emergency Management Information
- Surescripts and Allscripts have announced a partnership expanding access to patient medication history data to pharmacists free of charge. Service available in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina for a limited time.
- Find hotlines, toll-free numbers, and other resources for finding information on prescription assistance for those impacted by Irma.
Relaxed Prescription Laws - Florida has issued an Executive Order relaxing certain aspects of the provision of health services and prescriptions during Hurricane Irma.
Open pharmacies and shelters in the U.S.
Open pharmacies and shelters in Puerto Rico (Google Chrome may translate to English)
Hurricane preparedness resources
Healthcare Sector Information
Patient Condition/Disease Specific Resources
Transportation & Access and Re-entry
Access and Re-entry
Key Partner Resources
Support Healthcare Ready Response to Irma
Healthcare Ready is a non-profit organization that operates on the generous donations of our partners and members. If you would like to support us please send checks to:
950 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004